Dunstan All 4 Feet is also appropriate for horses affected by, or at risk for Cushings Syndrome, Insulin Resistance, Obesity, OCD, Hypothyroidism, Hyperlipaemia and Diabetes.
Fibre-based, oil-enriched feeds reduce fluctuations in blood sugar levels, and promote normal glucose metabolism and hind gut function. Dunstan All 4 Feet is fibre-based and oil-enriched.
- Omega-3 oils have a moderating affect on inflammatory processes. All 4 Feet contains linseed oil and linseed flake – both excellent sources of Omega-3.
- Sugar and starch in hard feeds and pasture exacerbate insulin resistance. All 4 Feet contains less than 10% non structural carbohydrates – making it ideal for horses prone to laminitis.
- Hoof quality, strength and repair require calcium, phosphorus, copper, zinc and biotin – all provided at recommended levels in All 4 Feet.
- Soaking hay to reduce sugar content also reduces some minerals – All 4 Feet is fortified with replacement minerals.
- Anti-oxidents protect cells from inflammatory damage. All 4 Feet is formulated to supply high levels of the potent anti-oxidents Vitamins E & C.
- Good pasture is a source of Vitamins K & C, both necessary to strengthen the cross linking in collagen and the bonds in the hoof wall. All 4 Feet provides Vitamins K & C to protect against deficiencies in horses with limited or no access to pasture.
- Excess body weight can lead to insulin resistance and predispose to laminitis. All 4 Feet is low in calories and high in Amino Acids, vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidents – to maximise muscle building and minimise fat deposition.
- Fibre digestion is dependent upon optimum hind gut function. All 4 Feet contains a live yeast – Levucell SC – to support healthy digestive microflora and enhance the digestion of fibre and cellulose.
Dunstan All 4 Feet is formulated to meet the stringent criteria set by The Laminitis Trust for formulations to assist horses susceptible to Lamintis.
Lucerne Meal, Grass Fibre, Soya Hulls, Linseed Flake, Soya Bean Meal, Soya Oil, Linseed Oil, Salt, Magnesium Oxide, Dicalcium Phosphate, Clacium Carbonate, Lysine, Minerals and Vitamins including: Organic Selenium Yeast and Trace Minerals, and Live Yeast.
|Typical Analysis per kg (Dry matter basis)|
|Starch less than||1.5%|
|NSC less than||10.0%|
|DE Energy||10.00 MJ/Kg|
|Limited Access to Pasture||Horse Body Weight|
|(1-2 hours grazing)||200kg / 300kg / 400kg / 500kg|
|Dunstan All 4 Feet||1.5kg / 1kg / 2kg / 2kg|
|Dunstan Eezybeet||1kg / 1kg / 2kg / 2kg|
|Meadow Hay||1kg / 2kg / 2kg / 2kg|
|No Access to Pasture||Horse Body Weight|
|Total Daily Feed||200kg / 300kg / 400kg / 500kg|
|Dunstan All 4 Feet||1.5kg / 2kg / 2kg / 3kg|
|Dunstan Eezybeet||1kg / 2kg / 3kg / 3kg|
|Meadow Hay||2kg / 2kg / 3kg / 3kg|
- Always ensure the horse has access to appropriate low sugar roughage and clean drinking water.
- It is advisable to split the above daily feed quantities into at least two feeds, preferably three or four.
- High copper levels in all Dunstan Horse feeds make them unsuitable for feeding to sheep.